Star Brite Waterproofing With PTEF 22oz Marine Fabric Cleaning Supply 81922 (1)
Brand: STAR BRITE
- Star brite Waterproofing with PTEF restores water repellency to virtually all marine fabrics from boat covers to bimini tops. It is also the easiest, most effective way to waterproof car covers, tents, tarps, foul weather gear, convertible tops and more.
- Star brite Waterproofing is also great for use on new fabrics, greatly extending their service life by providing an additional barrier to moisture and damaging UV rays.
- It’s easy to use; simply spray the fabric to be restored, and allow it to dry for 6 hours before use. Always apply Waterproofing outdoors, taking care to not breathe the solution.
- Waterproofing is safe for on all marine fabrics, including Sunbrella. 22 oz covers – 80 square feet coverage*
- Coverage may vary slightly depending upon amount of product applied per square foot
Details: If surface to be waterproofed is dirty or stained, clean it with Star brite Sail & Canvas Cleaner. Fabric to be treated must be dry. Apply enough Waterproofing with sprayer, brush or sponge to thoroughly wet top surface. Take care to avoid overspray, drips or penetration onto surfaces not being treated. Allow treated item to dry for 6 hours before using. Do not fold or store treated item until dry. Use only in a well ventilated area.