Turtle Wax 53478 Hybrid Solutions Pro 1 and Done Compound Correct and Finish, 16 oz.
Brand: Turtle Wax
- One product does it - safely correct and polish any paint surface, leaving behind a wet reflective finish, all with the simple switch of the pad on your machine polisher
- Proprietary blend of high-quality precision platelet abrasives, removes up to 1000 grit paint imperfections needed for heavy restoration; Eliminates scratches, swirl marks, and paint transfer for lighter surface restoration
- Body shop safe formula produces zero dust, has extended work time, no sling, and wipes off easily
- Apply 3-4 dime sized drops on a cutting or polishing pad, working in 2’x2’ sections and remove with clean, dry microfiber towel
- Best results can be achieved when this product is applied with a machine polisher (Use appropriate speed and pad for polisher being used, try the least aggressive pad for best results)
Release Date: 04-12-2020
Details: Turtle Wax’s Hybrid Solutions Pro 1 and Done Compound Correct and Finish allows both professional detailers and auto enthusiasts to safely correct and finish any paint surface without switching products. Eliminate deep scratches and swirl marks while adding a wet, reflective polish to any clear coat. Simply swap your cutting pad to use this as a heavy-duty compound or a light polish. Our proprietary blend of high-quality precision platelet abrasives slides and glides over the paint surface allowing you to remove up to 1000 grit paint imperfections for heavy-duty surface restoration. This body shop safe formula produces zero dust, has extended work time, no sling, and wipes off easily with a clean, dry microfiber cloth. It is the ultimate, go-to solution for pros and any skilled auto enthusiasts looking to upgrade their detailing arsenal. To add protection to your paint corrected surface, finish with our Hybrid Solutions Pro Flex Wax or our Hybrid Solutions Pro To the Max Wax.
Package Dimensions: 8.8 x 3.2 x 1.7 inches